Sunday, December 14, 2008

Well after about 2 hours of working I finally got my pictures uploaded and they aren't perfect and 1 of them isn't in the order I put it but woo hoo I did it. So just a short note to explain what the pictures are and then I am done. We now have a family photo. don't we look great!!

Well this is Necha taking a picture of my family and trying to figure out how to do it
she was taking pictures when she didn't think it was working.

We saw Santa Claus Saturday morning, but Ariel was at cake decorating class so this is a picture from last year. But as you can tell it is the same Santa Claus cause he is the real Santa Claus and not one of the helpers.


Megan was so exited to see him once he came out she started to run up to the stage. She loved it and was very cute. She wants a barbie doll he had to guess that cause she wouldn't talk to him
but she did nod her head.



Aiden liked the furry coat.










Noah was cute also, and is asking for a light saber.






Aiden is learning to crawl and can really get around and one day he discovered the
Christmas tree and all it's treasures.







Molly on Santa and this is out of order but like I said 2 hours and
I didn't want it going on 4.


















This one is just cute.










7 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Great looking family! Aiden is such a cutie-I don't think I have seen pictures since he was first born. You look great and it good job figuring out this blogging business.

Necha said...

First...you are very mean for putting that ugly picture of my nostrils on your blog. Second, I love your Santa pictures, and third, I have no idea why you can't shrink your picture of the sunset, but it is pretty!

Necha said...

Yes I have a recipe for Wassil (Is that really how you spell it?) It's the one that my family made every year for Christmas, but it's been a while so I thought I would make it this year. I'll give you the recipe.

Necha said...

I looked it up, it's spelled Wassail. Now we know!

Mel & Annette said...

Excellent pictures. I feel all Christmasy after looking at them. Ask Matthew how to shrink the picture. I remember he had to figure it out when they first started blogging; cause there's was too big too. I know that Cameron knows how to do it, so I'll ask him if Matthew can't help you. xoxoxoxox

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I LOVE that picture of Necha!Cracks me up! You sure do have one of the cutest families EVER

Necha said...

Did you know it's been 8 months since you posted anything...just letting you know!